6 april 2012

OPI Just spotted the lizard

Well, time for the first polish from the Spiderman collection that is launching this spring. Just spotted the lizard is a green goldish duochrome that looks like a dupe to Peridot from the look of it in the bottle.

I never bought Peridot so I can't compare them in real life, but compared to photos I do think they look the same but not totally. Same same but different kind of. The color is beautiful. I am not much of a gold fan but this mix of gold and green and how it shifts catches my eye.

The formula is easy to work with and goes on smoothly. But the result is streaky. I used three coats for opacity but I think you could get away with two.








4 kommentarer:

  1. This is the first swatch I've seen of this one--intriguing. I might have to get it just so I can compare to Peridot. :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow that really does look an awful lot like Peridot. I can't wait to see them next to each other.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Har sett på andra bloggar att detta i praktiken är en exakt dupe till Peridot..... jättesnyggt!!

    SvaraRadera